The following are a list of questions for any of you Christians out there to ask yourself. I'd love it if anyone wanted to actually answer them for me by commenting.
1. What are you in need of salvation from?
2. What is sin?
3. How do you recognize it?
4. Is sin a source of fear, resignation or delight for you?
5. How do you gauge your behaviour?
6. What is heaven?
7. How do you know it exists?
8. Does being a Christian make you personally a better person, all by itself?
9. How do you know you possess an immortal soul?
10. Do you tend to reconcile contradictory passages of the bible, if so, how?
11. Do you recognize contradictory passages in the bible?
12. Do you base your personal sense of morality on what is found in the bible, or do you form your own ideas for morality on what you've learned as you've aged and observed your surroundings?
13. How do you know god exists?
14. Do you base your belief in god on the writings in the bible, your intuition of the existence of a soul, your sense of morality, the wonder of the natural world, etc....?
15. Where is heaven? Hell?
16. How do you know hell exists?
17. How do you know the christian god is the correct model, and all others are not true representations?
18. How is blasphemy any worse a sin than any of the other possible sins mankind could commit?
19. Which of the two versions of the biblical ten commandments do you adhere to?
20. If, on the eve of your death, you were to find out definitively that there is no god, heaven, hell, sin, or christ, would you regret any portion of how you lived your life?
Have fun, and please answer honestly.